Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Los Angeles, California

I wasn't going to create a post on California, but some things happened and I was excited to tell some people.  California is OK, nothing to special. We waited in traffic yesterday for 2 hours to go to the beach, then another 45 minutes looking for a parking spot. Not that cool. The beaches were crowded and you couldn't surf on any of the waves. 

 I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to work out at Muscle Beach, but things perked up for me while I was at CVS.  Dog The Bounty Hunter walked in with a full raging mullet, tight brown cargo pants with leather cell phone belt clip, opened white non heavy material button up shirt, 24k gold dog tag, angry muscles, and killer shades to compliment his blondish wavy mullet.  I think the back of his mullet was about a yard from top to bottom.  As I approached him like a typical non important fan, he complimented me on my hair.  Such a rush from someone who has nailed the mullet down to perfection.  Los Angeles totally redeemed its self from that moment on.

9 comments:

Cade Colston said...

Phenomenal. Guy's a big timer in my book.

Greg said...

I think its a sign that there's a sign above that reads..."Beauty"

Morgan said...

He is your spirit guide and will be with you for the rest of your journey guiding and protecting you from bad juju in Fiji.

Carolina said...

His hair AND his tan are pisssssed.

Unknown said...

Wow,
If you are lucky he gave you one of his famous tearful heart to hearts...right before he threw you in jail. Stay off the ice Ricky.

Lince said...

I am in the campus computer lab right now and I just laughed so hard coffee sprayed out my nose and I think they are going to ask me to leave...

Brandon Sir Drumz Alot said...

Wow... Dog... my mom is jealous. Seriously she loves that mullet man.

Brandon

Unknown said...

Good Times...you said it brotha...

Tony Deftone'ys said...

So did the Dog's babe come in and knock you down with her giant rack and then hit you with the bear mace?!! You really know how the travel Ricky